Friday, May 27, 2005

Weird. Just...weird.

So, a few weeks ago, I posted here about that kid in Georgia who was suspended after talking to his mom in Iraq on a cell phone.

I even posted two follow-ups to the story. All pretty normal. Anyway, the story mentions the assistant principal of the school, a guy named Alfred Parham. All right. Nothing unusual. The post generated some more-than-usual traffic for this blog, which was cool. But nothing weird or unusual.

Until:

Tonight, I was digging through this blog to find a reference and I discovered that someone was posting comments about the story. So my question is two-fold:

Why is someone claiming to be "Jackie Kane Parham" posting comments to my blog about how crummy her ex-husband, Alfred, is? And why is she posting these comments in a thread about American Idol?