Thursday, June 23, 2005

Can't. Stop. Quoting.

Ugh. Here are some more that should be noted...bonus points if you know where they're from. So many quotes...

"Oh, look! It's K-K-K-Ken. C-c--c-coming to k-k-k-kill me!"

"The horror. The horror."

"Get the buttah."

"What...is your favorite color?"

"There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party."

"(singing)Oh, sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you!"

"It's waifer thin, sir."

"I'm in hell. When did I get here?"

"But then nobody's perfect ... almost nobody."

"My lip's bleedin', Burt! My lip's bleedin'!"

"Mickey mouse was a big dope!"

"I'm not dead yet!"

"Don't bury me...I'm not dead!"

"Thanks for the ride, lady."

"Try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot!"

"Automobile!"

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

"Wolfman's got nards."

"I'll give you a winter prediction: it's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life."

"No, wait. It's gotta be your bull."

"You're so money and you don't even know it."

"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."



And there are more. So. Many. More. This is why lists are pointless. There's always another hundred quotes, just around the bend.