Monday, June 13, 2005

Yo Quiero Pancakes

And now a word from Kyria Abrahams:

Erik Seims and Kyria Abrahams are doing a sketch show? No shit.

That's gonna be weird.

Remember the stuff Erik used to write for Jest? I mean, "The Baby Stretching Machine"? What the fuck was that all about?

Oh, and Kyria always wrote these long-winded pseudo-erudite essays with tons of obscure biblical references. Did anybody ever read those?

What's the show called? "Yo Quiero Pancakes"?

Jesus Christ.

I hope it doesn't suck. I hate that awkward feeling after a show when you're at the bar, and you're all like, "Um, yeah, it was clear you put a lot of work into that."

I'll probably go on the 24th, give them a week to get their shit together.

Maybe I'll see you there, dude. I don't know, I might have a spot that night in Hoboken.

Where is this thing again? Christ.


¡YO QUIERO PANCAKES!
at
Juvie Hall

10:00PM JUNE 17 AND 24

with
Kyria Abrahams
and
Erik Seims
and
Benari Poulten
and
Dan Newbower
and
Ritch Duncan
and
probably Jon Corbett doing standup on the 24th, I think.

"Yo Quiero Pancakes: Get ready for the cool."