Monday, January 30, 2006

Visionary philosopher

I just took an online IQ test and this is how I scored:

137. Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns.


Which means I have no discernible practical skills and I'm not quite a genius (140). Great.

I've taken a few of these before and I usually score somewhere between 134 and 138. Still shy of genius. Always a bridesmaid, I guess...

On the plus side:

I took this online Mensa test and got 25 out of 33 ... which is apparently pretty good. It says anything over 19 is a genius. Not so sure about that, but...any test that says I'm smart is okay in my book!