Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ahh-nahld Drummin'...

Okay, that was a bit of a stretch for a terrible-and-obscure pun. But I amuse myself.



Arnold, the King Governator vs. Arnold Drummond



So, there's an upcoming tv movie based on Gov. Schwarzenegger's run for public office. And I don't think I have a problem with this. Seriously. Politics aside. Absurdity aside. Isn't he living the American Dream?

Flee an oppressive country, land in America, work hard, work out, become Mr. Universe, make an ass-load of money, make some movies, play a kick-ass Barbarian, play a kick-ass robot, play a kick-ass mercenary who kicks the ass of a kick-ass alien, star opposite Danny DeVito in a comedy, do some coke, marry a Kennedy, and become Governor of the most populous state in the Union. Seriously. If that doesn't deserve a made-for-tv movie on A&E, I don't know what does.


PS: Am I the only one who sees the edgy, Yiddish humor of Arnold's last name? It's like TWO racial slurs for the price of ONE!