Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Somehow, this doesn't make me feel secure

More e-mail. This time, it's to help keep the ol' Homeland secure!

From : You Can Be A Cop
Sent : Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:41 AM
To : bpoulten
Subject : Homeland Security Is Everyone's Job







Now, I don't really know what's worse: the fact that they've tied Spam mail into the scare tactics of the Dept. of Homeland Security, the fact that they predict a 29% increase in the need for criminal justice professionals over the next five years, or the fact that they're just randomly soliciting people to become police officers.

I guess any warm body will do, especially if they're the type of person who actually reads their unsolicited spam mail. Um, like I did.

Maybe they saw the picture of me in my uniform, thought I was hot, and decided: "We got to get us some of that."

Maybe.