Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I know I shouldn't laugh, but...

Come on!

Iran Threatens to Hide Nuclear Program.

"Iran threatened Tuesday to begin hiding its nuclear program if the West takes any "harsh measures" against it, in the country's sharpest rebuttal yet to a U.N. Security Council deadline to suspend uranium enrichment or face possible sanctions.

Iran's supreme leader, meanwhile, said in a meeting with the president of wartorn Sudan that Tehran was ready to transfer its nuclear technology to other countries."


How effective a strategy is hiding your nuclear program when you tell us you're hiding it?! Step it up, Iran! You vowed to annihilate Israel. Now THAT's a threat. But hiding? That's insulting.

And when did foreign diplomacy become school recess games?

Ollie ollie oxen free! I see London, I see Greece, I see Iran's WMDs!

We don't need to see your shit - we'll bomb you for the hell of it.