Monday, February 21, 2005

We'll always have Paris

WARNING: If you click on any link that includes Paris Hilton's name, there is a very good chance that you will see some naughty things and/or breasts. I think that's a pretty good general rule of thumb, actually, when it comes to Paris. You have been warned.

So, Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick has been hacked. Again.

And, as Warren Ellis points out:

So by Monday morning, everyone will have seen the photos, phone numbers and notes from Paris Hilton’s hacked T-Mobile Sidekick II hiptop.

Now, supposedly, the rumour doing the rounds today is that her password was conned out of her by someone. And bearing in mind how crap the girl is at, say, keeping her home-made fuck tapes in the drawer, it’s entirely possible.



For those who care, here's my favorite Paris-penned note (from the Notes section of her T-Mobile):

Call herve leger and lingerie store
Site
Check from rick
Call maroon 5
Get birth control kill pill


Begging the question: Are calling Maroon 5 and getting the "kill pill" related in any way?

If, um, I were a friend of Paris Hilton - and I think it goes without saying that I am not - I'd, uh, stop giving her ANY personal information, what-so-ever. And if I did have to give her something like my personal cell phone number, I'd require that she keep it listed on a loose piece of scrap paper. Because that seems to be more secure than her T-Mobile Sidekick II.

Now. If you'll excuse me. I need to make a few phone calls. To Lindsay Lohan.